Brentacre Insurance Amazing

DiMarco

Hi all,

Just got a quote for my manta for when it is totally restored and all pretty and i was shocked with how much i will have to pay.

The spec is below and you can see why i think Brentacre are amazing they quoted me £450 full comp for her and i am only 25 :D so happy :D.

Worth £10000 i said

cleveland V8 engine 320BHP

Fully restored

alloys

NOS

Roll cage

Full exhaust

Well worth giving them a call they are brilliant.

• Like 1

I used them the last time my cav was on the road, they weren't quite the cheapest but they didn't charge an admin fee for declaring new modifications, which is fantastic when you are working on a rolling project (usually it's £25 each time you change something). I will certainly be ringing them when it goes back on the road again now that I'm north of 25 too. :)

I used them the last time my cav was on the road, they weren't quite the cheapest but they didn't charge an admin fee for declaring new modifications, which is fantastic when you are working on a rolling project (usually it's £25 each time you change something). I will certainly be ringing them when it goes back on the road again now that I'm north of 25 too. :)

Ha ha ha like it. Yeah you are right they are brilliant and the no admin fee like you say that is £25 a pop.