Manta rally car

Certainly a lot of 400 kitted mantas in ireland. Thank fully all of mine are narrow body, standard, except one.

Think was due to the rally heritage we have here, and the 400s remembered from the past. Like Fisher, McHale, McRae, and Brooks, to mention a few.

Edited by brady
  • Like 1

To be honest its too good to use!, dont really need it, just part of a collection of bikes and cars.

How i bought it? I bought a redtop cav of a guy, engine was  for my xe 400r manta. Said he needed a brand new original irmscher back box, got him one in billing many  years ago, phoned me a year later, car was for sale, viewed it, bought it, fitted the back box, original one was ok, but saying i had a new one, that was originally bought for this car, fiited it, took it to a few shows.

Would i sell it? What would i replace it with. Nothing would better it, not even 400, doubt it none exists in this condition, with 9k miles?

Its the newest old car ive ever seen, still smells like new inside!

Ive more interest, with mantas i can modify. Future plan is to use a hatch manta to build something big bhp! 

Edited by brady