Selection of bits, mostly Manta A

Beaker

Tail lights? Complete set of both pairs in good condition? Lenses and housings please 

Plenty of reversing lights, probably just one indicator unit (they tend to get broken in minor accidents, so are scarce as a result). I anticipate they will all have reached the point where the bright silver finish has turned milky. I will sort the best for you and let you know what the score is. Postage shouldn't be a problem providing you can cover it, I would guestimate £30 to NZ.

Hi Mark

I hope you dont mind me jumping on your post! If you sell that pod and anyone does want a pod as well i have one sat in the loft, better condition on the actual pod, but some bugger drilled a 10mm hole in the front, top left of the Amp gauge i think and can look it out. Not trying to jump in on your sale just saw you had it on there and thought i would post in case anyone had been looking for one. I keep meaning to dig through all my stuff and see what i have but the car and work seem to take up any time i should have for part sorting :-)

Andy

No problem Andy, the pod has sold now, perhaps the buyer can make the best from both.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, you have plenty there for sure!  Postage would be to a UK address for forwarding on, so not such an issue.

Let me know how you get on with the taillight/indicator please?

If Mark doesnt have the outers (im sure he must have lots stashed away!) PM me and i will have a look to see what i have.

how much for a good pair of reversing lights as above 

thanks

Nick

£10 a pair plus postage Nick, message me with details and I will be able to prep and post out early next week.

LOL, you have plenty there for sure!  Postage would be to a UK address for forwarding on, so not such an issue.

Let me know how you get on with the taillight/indicator please?

It looks like I have got a nice pair of reversing lights hidden under some careless over spray. I was about to give up on indicators, till I discovered a whole box full this afternoon.

Great, that's perfect! Can you sort out a good set of each, and give postage to Eastleigh, Hants, please Mark? I can pay with Paypal or online from my UK bank account if you email me at admin@opelforum.org.nz. 

Cheers!  

Neville

If Mark doesnt have the outers (im sure he must have lots stashed away!) PM me and i will have a look to see what i have.

Thanks for the offer. Sounds like Mark has it covered. :thumbup

Great, that's perfect! Can you sort out a good set of each, and give postage to Eastleigh, Hants, please Mark? I can pay with Paypal or online from my UK bank account if you email me at admin@opelforum.org.nz. 

Cheers!  

Neville

Thanks for the offer. Sounds like Mark has it covered. :thumbup

Great stuff, i thought he probably would. :-)

Yes I've actually been burning the midnight oil on this, it looks like two sets of reversing lights and one set of indicators are do-able. As you could see from the picture it's all a bit mucky so I've been cleaning them up ready to photograph.

I have also sorted a set of instruments with a rev counter, which turned out to be more work than I was anticipating and some door trims.

I have guest coming tomorrow, but I will try to get more information across as time permits.

Yes I've actually been burning the midnight oil on this, it looks like two sets of reversing lights and one set of indicators are do-able. As you could see from the picture it's all a bit mucky so I've been cleaning them up ready to photograph.

I have also sorted a set of instruments with a rev counter, which turned out to be more work than I was anticipating and some door trims.

I have guest coming tomorrow, but I will try to get more information across as time permits.

Thanks Mark, appreciate that but no rush. Keep it to daylight hours ;)  One set of each will do me at this time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark, let me know how much to pay into your account, and PM me your bank details if you prefer not to post them on open forum.

Thanks

Neville

Neville you can go straight to my page and use the buttons provided, currently I have just the one complete set all ready to post out, first come first served, obviously there will be more later, but these are the best I have.

Indicator units post here

Reversing lights post here

Here are a couple of pictures:

Rear%2Bindicator%2B2b.JPG

Reversing%2Blight%2B1b.JPG

Hi

Can you tell me what parts you have left please ?.

Here's a quick update:

Have just seen your reply and paid for one set of each, Mark. UK address provided for delivery. Thanks

Thanks to both of you, two sets sold, I have sent out the first set tonight and will do the second set on Saturday. There will be plenty more reversing lights but no more complete indicator units. There will still be a few more lenses.

Complete front grille, tatty but cheap ^_^

Front%2Bgrille%2B01.JPG

Also brand new old stock front grille trim piece

Front%2Bgrille%2Btrim%2B01.JPG

Mark, would you also have the button for the hazard light flasher from on top of steering column. Just noticed mine has popped off somewhere, and no sign of it. Thanks

Afraid not, the last sold a while back, they're a pain for disappearing like that too. Your other parts have been booked to go out tomorrow.