Body parts required to repair my Accident damaged Early Manta B

BIG STU

Hello everyone.

PLEASES PLEASE HELP.....

I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me out as I have recently had an accident  in my 1977 Opel Manta Sr Coupe. It was my fault so I have to try and source the parts and get the car repaired myself.

The parts I require are.

1x New or used chrome front bumper . Original one has rubber overiders and holes for the head light washers.(With or without the rubber strip and overiders.)

1x long piece of rubber trim that secures to the front bumper (This is to replace the damaged one that goes from the rubber overider to the end of the bumper on the N/SF

1x N/S/F Early b Headlight or just the lens.(Its the light that has the metal Bezel round it.(new or used.

2X Rubber light surrounds/seals that fit between the headlights and the front panel.

1x N/S/F lower aluminium trim that is shaped like a hockey stick

1x Aluminium strip that goes right across the front of the front panel under the headlights and above the chrome bumper.

5x plastic clips for side trim on the front wing.

5x plastic clips for holding the hockey shaped lower trim to the bottom valance.

If anyone out there could help me out me and my 10 year old lad would be very greatful.As this car has just recently gone through a full restoration within the last 18 months. Plus my 10 year old lad is very upset that we cant use the car at the moment.

Especially when he has helped me work on it over the last few years.

If you wish to contact me with any parts that you may have available you can either contact me on the forum or give me a call on  07870159873.

Many thanks.

Stuart..

Sorry to hear about the bump Stuart, sadly I have no bits to help, but I'm sure there will be sone with the parts somewhere. (I still haven't got around to fitting my arch trims yet) , John

• Like 1

Sorry to hear your troubles Stuart.

Try and contact MrCarlos on the forum or as 909-cars on eBay, he is probably the one in the know in the NW.

Mantasrme has also got a varied range of spares along with Mantaman and I think Spiney Norman, but I don't know what stock any of them have if anything at all. These are just some of the people who have helped me out in the past.

Nice to know another Manta in my local area. :thumbup

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Hello everyone.

PLEASES PLEASE HELP.....

I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me out as I have recently had an accident  in my 1977 Opel Manta Sr Coupe. It was my fault so I have to try and source the parts and get the car repaired myself.

The parts I require are.

1x New or used chrome front bumper . Original one has rubber overiders and holes for the head light washers.(With or without the rubber strip and overiders.)

1x long piece of rubber trim that secures to the front bumper (This is to replace the damaged one that goes from the rubber overider to the end of the bumper on the N/SF

1x N/S/F Early b Headlight or just the lens.(Its the light that has the metal Bezel round it.(new or used.

2X Rubber light surrounds/seals that fit between the headlights and the front panel.

1x N/S/F lower aluminium trim that is shaped like a hockey stick

1x Aluminium strip that goes right across the front of the front panel under the headlights and above the chrome bumper.

5x plastic clips for side trim on the front wing.

5x plastic clips for holding the hockey shaped lower trim to the bottom valance.

If anyone out there could help me out me and my 10 year old lad would be very greatful.As this car has just recently gone through a full restoration within the last 18 months. Plus my 10 year old lad is very upset that we cant use the car at the moment.

Especially when he has helped me work on it over the last few years.

If you wish to contact me with any parts that you may have available you can either contact me on the forum or give me a call on  07870159873.

Many thanks.

Stuart..

Hi sty have a new chrome bumper no rubber trim for under the front panel hockey stick clips etc ring John on 07921361915 thanks

• Like 2

Stuart, I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you and the car were getting on since I last heard from you. I'm gutted for you mate. If it helps I've got loads of hockey stick trims and clips here, I can probably sort you out a length of rubber trim for the bumper and I may just know a man with a headlight lens. I'll ask him and let you know :)

Rob

• Like 2