Another year and no Manta to take to billing!!

Well, no billing again this year :-(

But i am back on the A series again, and will be at billing next year, honest.

Looks like some tough competition for modified A series! Use to be quite easy back in the day as it was only the german's that had heavily modified ones and they only came over now and again!! Going to be hard with the engine transplant V6 type things going on!!

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Back in the day, can't remember the year.

So next year let's hope these are two modified categories.

Best modified A with CIH engine and best Modified with non CIH and i might stand a chance!!

So a little taster..

Heavily modified CIH A Series.

2.4 CIH, full webber Alpha injection, limited slip diff, full stainless exhaust, and a few other custom bits :-)

More info here...www.theopelproject.com

Andy

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, lewis p said:

Last few years havent had catagories its just vote for your favourite ten cars.....

Shows how long its been since i made billing :-) i did come up that way in the year of the big flood! but not much going on that year!

So i could stand a chance next year if i do make it!!!!

Andy

Edited by 611

The flood was 2012 ( my first year actually in a manta) we survived and stayed all weekend but could see why alot had abandoned ship. Yeah you will have as much chance as anyone else have tended to just all park in a big fan in the corner of the feild near the gate think there were 70 odd cars on last year

On 7/12/2016 at 15:10, Kevin Abbott said:

I can't believe Billing comes around so fast. I've had a year to do the work required on my red coupe and yet I only passed the MOT monday and was still stressing on it last night at midnight:rolleyes: #still loads to do for Billing

Im  sure that will be me next year :-)

• Like 1