Redtop Hatch

Still amazed this hasn't sold yet. i know everyone wants the coupes but really its a great price for a lot of car

Assuming its all been bolted together well and there are no hidden issues. Has anyone even been to look at it and driven it?

• Like 4

Well there's no assuming about it, it is all bolted together correctly, I did the engine rebuild and conversion a few years ago now with all receipts and print outs available, runs very well, gearbox and axle are all good, no undue noises, part polybushed suspension as renewed old tired bushes with decent stuff as and when needed, has been repaired/restored some years before I got it as there is evidence of repair work to swan necks but all solid now, sills are bubbling a bit where they meet the rear arches and could do with sorting soon before it gets too bad.

As for advisory free mots, I can't comment on the tests before I got it but I look after my own stuff and make sure they are right, I am a time served motor mechanic of 30 plus years and also an MOT tester but I don't test my own vehicles or have them tested where I work, I use an independent garage and always have done.

If it doesn't sell it doesn't really matter, I could do with the space to carry on with my A series restoration and the cash for some more panels and hopefully paint sometime.

• Like 1