Under bonnet stickers and/or decals

IanMc

Does anyone know if there were any stickers or decals added to under the Cav’s bonnet from new?

If so, could anyone direct me to the source of some, or some good images so that I can look into recreating them.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by IanMc

Pretty sure there was nothing at all bar the front vin plate .both mine are Belgium built so just had the long thin one on the o/s

No other stickers or additions like the later models/ mantas. 

Obviously later mantas had the electronic ignition sticker ,cardboard radiator surrounds and the seal strip across the rear aperture.

1 hour ago, cam.in.head said:

Pretty sure there was nothing at all bar the front vin plate .both mine are Belgium built so just had the long thin one on the o/s

No other stickers or additions like the later models/ mantas. 

Obviously later mantas had the electronic ignition sticker ,cardboard radiator surrounds and the seal strip across the rear aperture.

Thanks Chris, I am fairly confident that you are correct too - just wanted to check really.

yeah ive known cavaliers since they were current cars and never seen anystickers on original engine bays or components.even original starter motors,alternators etc only seemed to have stickers on if they were recons.obviously bosch alternators had a little one but not many cavs used a bosch,most used the delco unit.

hi ian ,cannot reply on your speedo cable thread     so.......

an auto cable will fit the manuals but as you found out not the other way around ! fitting are the same providing you can just reroute to loose the extra length thats all. also carlton mk1 cables are very similar if not identical

• Like 1