Long shot: Anyone got any templates or dimensions?

IanMc

Dear All,

As you have probably all worked out by now I have short arms and deep pockets, plus a real desire to try to make something myself if possible. It often fails, but hey if you don't try... :lol:

So I am wondering do any of you have any templates or dimensions for the following two things please:

- Coupe head liner / roof liner

- Coupe boot carpet.

I could certainly use my old roof liner as a template, but ideally I would prefer to have the new one ready to fit right away.

I don't have any carpet in the boot though, so I would have to start from scratch with that.

If anyone has anything it would really be appreciated.

Stay safe, stay well everyone  :thumbup

2 hours ago, hoobby said:

Hi Ian you can borrow my boot carpet for a template.its from an exclusive tho not sure if the boots the same shape?

Hi Graeme,

That sounds like a plan - cheers matey.

Lets wait until things get straightened out a bit with the old virus stuff, then we can arrange something.

Top man, sincere thanks. :thumbup

Ok Ian sorry keep  forgetting as still working same Long night hours nothing has really changed for me.On eBay you can still get carpets for manta a and b both different shapes for about £50.may give you a rough idea 

1 hour ago, hoobby said:

Ok Ian sorry keep  forgetting as still working same Long night hours nothing has really changed for me.On eBay you can still get carpets for manta a and b both different shapes for about £50.may give you a rough idea 

How much?!?! 😂 

No problem mate, take care.