Suspension, wheels and engine wanted

mantaboy89

So after too long I've finally returned to ownership of a mk1 Cav and with that I'm after some parts to get it how I want it.

I'm looking for a 2.0s engine complete and running ideally. But I'm not bothered about going a different route with the car so any engine and gearbox combos I'll consider for the right price as long as they are complete and running. 

Some performance suspension. Be it fully adjustable or lowering spring etc. 

Also a nice set of wheels in 13 or 14" not sure what wheels I'm after but something period correct. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mantaboy89 said:

So after too long I've finally returned to ownership of a mk1 Cav and with that I'm after some parts to get it how I want it.

I'm looking for a 2.0s engine complete and running ideally. But I'm not bothered about going a different route with the car so any engine and gearbox combos I'll consider for the right price as long as they are complete and running. 

Some performance suspension. Be it fully adjustable or lowering spring etc. 

Also a nice set of wheels in 13 or 14" not sure what wheels I'm after but something period correct. 

Thanks in advance. 

h mate. you had parts off me way back in the day ime aberdare too i have an 1.8s  with a cracking running motor n box inbox me if nothing else be good to have a catch up ive not had a mants since i sold you those bits until i got one a few months ago

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stumpy said:

h mate. you had parts off me way back in the day ime aberdare too i have an 1.8s  with a cracking running motor n box inbox me if nothing else be good to have a catch up ive not had a mants since i sold you those bits until i got one a few months ago

PM sent