Gold hatch on LPG

"will need minor welding" :lol: I wonder what put him off the project or if he just bought it to flip? I had a couple of bids on this when the last owner listed it, then due to a non-payer, was offered to me, but I'd already agreed to buy a hatch in much better condition--thankfully!

If it's to flip, he should really get rid of that LPG crap, as no one in their right mind would see that as a plus.

• Like 1

LPG filler looks a mess, definitely remove it.

”minor welding” must mean swan necks/chassis rails, as there are some new ones in the boot

Would be nice to see some interior pictures

White gold wheels on white gold always look good👍

On 06/08/2023 at 12:28, Moonmonkey said:

White gold wheels on white gold always look good👍

That was the subject of debate here when it was last listed a few months back. Many didn't like the matching gold wheels and said back in the day the gold Mantas were the old farts' cars; personally I'd love a gold GTE hatch and remember seeing them out and about in the mid 90s and still thinking they looked awesome (I was Manta obsessed since primary school, headmaster and his wife both had "his and hers" B-reg hatches) however there's no denying they were being driven by the old fogies!