Brake Pipes Inside Car

Ems

Well awe wid mak it pop oot jist aweside thi original external position fur `T` piece ower axle.If dain awe aff road job aye but fur ordinary motorin nae worth the bother fur awe that is actually there anyway pipe wise!

I'm presuming this is for a Road-Rally car?

If so on mine i ran the brake pipe down the drivers side of the transmission tunnel

Then there's a nice gap under the rear seat crossmember that you can sneak the pipe through (right against the propshaft tunnel)

To get outside i went through one of the large grommets in the floor under the rear seat.

I went through at just a slight angle (with some rubber fuel pipe around the copper brake pips for extra protection) whuch got me lined up to the original brake pipe mount under the rear seat.

I did it this way so i could still fit the lower rear seat (not that anyone sat in it in my road-rally car)

On my stage rally car i have a nice little bend in the end of the pipe inside the car and a proper bulkhead fitting exiting in about the same position.

Then braided brake pipe over to the axle.

It currently exits under the seat, I was just wondering if there was a better place as I'm fitting a steel torque tube which doesn't have the bracket for the flex pipe. I used the Manta for road rallying years ago, might do again if I ever finish it.