Loads Of Bits And Stuff

Mick

No sorry no brown door seal. Just had a good dig through the boxes, its mainly dashboard bits screws etc, heater pipes and all the small bits you lose when you strip an interior.

I have some seatbelt buckles but no sets of seat belts just odd ones but I couldnt tell which they were.

Headlamp lenses one Cav/Ascona rear light, couple of Manta black edged rear lights, screen rubbers and door seals.

RapierDave, I have found 2 hatch bolt covers, like a slight grey/white colour one is a bit marked. Got a Griffin and 1600 Badge for you, will look for the GLS badge next weekend.

Matt24680, No rear seatblets but I have Heater controls, do you need the whole thing or just the plasic levers on the dash?

Hi,

I'll be interesed in few part for my A series such as:

chrome trims, rubber seals (window and door), front right wing, right door, glasses

if you find any of those please let me know.

Cheers

Bart

and one more thing: there is a rubber cover that gones between the engine and the cabine, below the windscreen, under the bonnet - do you have it?

Hello Mick, Graham,

In need of a headlining and a parcel shelf for a coupe.

Recently bolted on that door off of that turbo hatch you broke all those years ago Mick, along with the interior off that white GTE coupe you bust your balls welding up only for owner to crash as soon as it was done.

Anyway lads headlining and parcel shelf if you have, please, give us a ring if you have.