Testing Water Stainless Steel/ Ally Rad Trays

opel2000

Hi Clive,

I am sure like myself many folks are glad to hear you are back, making it possible once again for club members to have the chance to purchase your top notch items which have been truly missed by many. I am sure all orders given members will hopefully realise the work you have to do to achieve the finished article and would ask all to be patient. :thumbup

Rab.

As per the title.

Seen some horrendous radiator tray items in the past, and more recent.

Was wondering if people are interested in Engraved polished stainless steel radiator trays, or cheaper but just as nice Anodised aluminium rad trays.

Engraving options such as "MANTA" (Logo) OPEL (logo) MANTA GTE/16V or whatever.

Looking at £49.00 for a stainless jobbie, and £36.00 for a Satin Silver Anodised Aluminium Jobbie.

These will come complete with fixing guide, drilling template (2 obscure easliy drilled holes required) and all fasteners.

Lots of other little dress up stuff too, should be on its way.....

Hi Clive,

am I pleased to see that you are back. Put me down for a stainless radiator tray with Manta 2.4 logo. Send me your paypal address and I'll send you the dosh. Maybe I'll get my kick panels, washer bottle etc after all.

Seasons Greetings,

Steve.

Hi Clive,

I am sure like myself many folks are glad to hear you are back, making it possible once again for club members to have the chance to purchase your top notch items which have been truly missed by many. I am sure all orders given members will hopefully realise the work you have to do to achieve the finished article and would ask all to be patient. :thumbup

Rab.

Hi Clive

As Rab said glad you are both recovering, good health to you and the missus. I am in no hurry for my requested radiator panel, but let me know if you need the money up front to purchase the materials.

Mick, I would be prepared to cobble up a few sets of the dash items, but price is not going to be good on these due to the time they take to make, looking at approx £100 per set, and would need 4 interested parties.

Is this for the Opel Manta Aluminium Gauge faces from your site? http://www.customsolutions.me.uk/products/detail/opel-manta-aluminium-gauge-faces I would be intersted in this towards the middle of the year, if possible.

Cheers

P.S. Paypal account sent appropriate money for Rad Tray :thumbup

Edited by robah