Please Delete

steel

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED SELL COMPLETE OR BITS

due to unforseen circumstances this is up for sale complete or in bits i have lost 1 of my small lock ups where car would be stored during winter mths and i have to chose between the red coupe shell or this to hang onto this needs far more work than the non sunroof coupe but can be restored its got 84k miles on the clock is a genuine exclusive good interior engine was started today and sounds sweet tho theres a hole in the back box so loud i think at some point the engine has had work done the block has been painted the core plugs are like new i might lift the rocker cover and take a peek tomorow the roof is really bad theres no sunroof covering this rot the front section of the passenger door pillar is bad also but door is not dropping at all ... the rest not to frightening normal manta rust £450 as is or will break if enough interest

2.0 engine

5 speed gearbox

inlet manifold/injection

seats in good comdition no rips or tears

all glass except windscreen which is cracked

opening rear quarter glass

door glass

green rear screen

EXCLUSIVE REAR BUMPER

EXCLUSIVE FRONT BUMPER

IRMSCHER EREAR CENTRE PANEL £20...............PROV .SOLD TO FERMANTA

EXCLUSIVE STEERING WHEEL WITH CENTRE COVER

EXCLUSIVE 3 PIECE REAR SPOILER £35.............PROV SOLD TO FERMANTA

dash board top .......................PROV SOLD TO WILLIAM

clocks 84k miles

centre console

inlet manifold

rear axle

front cross member complete

heater matrix

radiator

door panels

prcel shelf

fuel tank

bonnet

boot lid

alloys tyres good tread bit been on car about 8 years to long

if i get enough time i will repair the d/s a pillar/a panel today 1 less job for anybody wanting to buy it to restore

Edited by steel

TBH mate, that always looked like a breaker.

The sort of car that can be repaired if you have all the time in the world, all the enthusiasm in the world, and able to reproduce some of the tricky awkward areas that can be a right roayal pain in the butt.

Wouldn't blame you one bit if you break this car, there should be a lot of good unmolested items on it that should enable good sales, and parts for your other project. :thumbup

another set of manta gte clocks showing 64k miles

standard gte steering wheel

fuel pump

coils

manta 400 passenger rear wing dont know what make its been fitted at some time but very useable or as a spare

3 centre consoles

3 dashboard tops

2 clock suround/dash panel

radiator hoses

throttle cable

clutch cable

door mirrors

as well as selling i will deal, swap ect for bits that may be of use in my v8 manta build

Edited by steel

as long as i make some money back on it and get as near to what it owes as possible ime happy,, keen to start on my red coupe now

pm me what it is your after bud i got the whole injection /inlet complete and untampered with

plus another inlet in a pile of spares

dont be shy guys if theres something you need shout it :D

Edited by steel

hi m8 i did pm you regards them i have both those fittings 1 has a very slight kink the other is fine i have the back louvre things between the door and opening glass 3 sets plus the ones on the car so should have a good pair between them all lol cheers steel ps emptied my inbox now :thumbup

Hi there - tried to send you a message but looks like your inbox is full so I`ll put it here ;)

Cheers,

Paul

no probs m8 i pmd you and cleared my inbox :thumbup

Edited by steel

hi m8 i did pm you regards them i have both those fittings 1 has a very slight kink the other is fine i have the back louvre things between the door and opening glass 3 sets plus the ones on the car so should have a good pair between them all lol cheers steel ps emptied my inbox now :thumbup

hi

price inc p/p louvres+trim,post a pic so i can see

send to DD8 1PT