Are Windscreens Available?

mantapaperman

Got a stone thrown up on i200 heading to Billing and split screen just above wiper arm bi an inch by thi time I got home it was to top.

Auto Glass gave them a call re Ins for car and got replacement no bother even had blue tint in top that was 3 years ago,would imagine still can get as recall chap saying nae problem they even had a few in stock at the time.

Drop `Blitzi` a note on here as I am sure he has still the odd one lying worth a try also.

cheers rab.

There must be quite a few available i had a small stone chip repaired in the car park at Morrisons only for it to crack not long after so i rang autoglass up to check on the warrenty and they came out and fitted a new replacment, chap who came hadnt done one of these type for years hence he cracked it putting it in he said it was a little tight so car went back into the garage with no screen but he came next day and sorted it with another new one, that was early last year, its worth it sometimes just to get it repaired if your insurance covers it for free.