I200 Germany

I must be looking at a different car Dan as that looks like a rotten pear to me.

Best thing on that is the chassis number, even the rare slim spoiler is shagged.

Apart from the interior it doesn't show, it's a GTE, but isn't that what a 200 is?

I must be looking at a different car Dan as that looks like a rotten pear to me.

Best thing on that is the chassis number, even the rare slim spoiler is shagged.

Apart from the interior it doesn't show, it's a GTE, but isn't that what a 200 is?

Looks to me it's needing a bit TLC, but don't they all!? Looks honest enough. Nice to see a Manta for sale that after 30 years isn't in the "freak or unique" modified group.

:thumbup I lke it.

John.

hum Kevin, i bet the i200 people love you

I'm not here to piss people off, I just hate Manta bullshit.

A pear is a pear

Yep I may not find friends by telling the truth and I'm big and hard enough to take it if people think my cars are shit

Real world, real opinions from me.

If there is a car around the corner and a member would want me to look at it I would give a honest appraisal and take my screwdriver of DOOM :blink: