Genuine Irmscher 3 Peice Spoiler (Narrow One)

Danny D114BCW

Selling a geniune spoiler for a manta coupe, its the one that was fitted to the i200, i240 and i400 this type of spoiler is thinner along the top edge compared to the standard exclusive one. It is in used condition and the centre hasnt sagged or anything and the sides are in okay condition, okay as in one of the bolts has started to blow a little but been told its an easy fix, it is painted in a very eye catching yellow (NOT) but ths can be removed. Selling due to just having it in the way and want a fibre-glass one when the time comes to fit one on my rally car. I will get some pictures on asap if i can spoiler is £100 no offers and postage is on top, Many thanks Dan.

Sorry Danny but going off topic, there was one of these advertised a few years back in Leicestershire, (Manta exclusive rear spoiler bit tatty £10.00) got there to only find a narrow version, it did need a bit of work though and I gave it to Rab just in case he ever needed a spare.

Damn good price for A gen spoiler though mate, seen exclusive ones going for more than this

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

its as described middle bit isnt sagging, all bolts in tacked some blowing to side edge pieces but can be fixed easily according to some NW members i have pics of it so if interested get in touch, many thanks Dan. £115 delivered

Edited by Danny D114BCW