Manta Lsd For Sale

batz

Since I put up an advert on rallycar info for a manta lsd there has been a great responce,i have now been offered 3 seperate lsd diffs, so if any member is wanting one just message me and I will pass on there details

word of warning to all the members, i placed an add for an lsd on rallyparts, i was contacted by benjamin owen from totalengineering with parts for sale, it turns out he is a scammer, lost the money and no parts arrived,he spins a good story with pictures etc, so that will be my car stuck in the garage till i can more funds raised

• 1 month later...

Batz, your not alone in getting done over. I got ripped off for £800 for an as new ZF last year, what turned up was rusted solid and wasnt even for a manta.

The guy disappeared, if he wasnt in Ireland I would have gone to knock on his door...

Seems the economic climate has given people reason to think its OK to scam people out of hard earned money...

Hope you get one sorted!

your right, i had another guy offer me an lsd, we agreed a price etc, when he asked for payment to his bank account, i said not to worry i will come in person and pick it up, he muttered something and said he would call me back later, never heard from him since,

your right, i had another guy offer me an lsd, we agreed a price etc, when he asked for payment to his bank account, i said not to worry i will come in person and pick it up, he muttered something and said he would call me back later, never heard from him since,

Not me BTW!

Batz, your not alone in getting done over. I got ripped off for £800 for an as new ZF last year, what turned up was rusted solid and wasnt even for a manta.

The guy disappeared, if he wasnt in Ireland I would have gone to knock on his door...

Seems the economic climate has given people reason to think its OK to scam people out of hard earned money...

Hope you get one sorted!

One of our customers was similarly ripped off buying a 5 speed getrag 265 dogleg box from Ireland which turned out to be a 4 speed! Some bastards out there

• 6 years later...