Insurance Bargain

Rapierdave

Just insured the new Manta for £119 PA fully comp including breakdown insurance & re insured the other Manta at the same time for £65 PA.

now i call that a good deal.

Insurer was Adrian Flux if any ones interested on a limited mileage policy.

They are part of AON and i have been with AON/Flux for years with mine. had a nice German on holiday over here run into the manta and stuff the front wing, bumper etc.. in and they sorted that out ok. (shame my local vauxhall dealer couldn't manage to match the paint and had to have 3 goes to get the color right!) It was when they were just AON so lets hope they are still as good!

Andy

• 1 month later...

Have mine with RH Insurance who are owned by the company I work for. I pay about £110 a year.

Aon/Flux are a broker, so it would depend who underwrites the cover as to how good your claims service is? Footman James aren't popular with insurers for lots of reasons, so personally I wouldn't insure through them.

I'm moving companies soon to Canopius, who own a motor insurer called KGM. They are looking to grow a classic car book of business, so I will try and thrash out a deal for club members with them. Watch this space.

Dave