Vauxhall Calibra Turbo

garymanc

if its going in a rwd then just buy an XE and rebuild it with omega low comp pistons and drill the block for the oil return

you'll want a bigger turbo, so the std one will be no use, it fits much nicer with a top mount manifold, XE cams work well and you're bound to want bigger injectors, and even if you wanted to stick with motronic management (which you won't as it'll only mean a pain in the ass relocating the dizzy) you can pick ecu and looms up cheap on migweb as most folk go aftermarket ecu now

basically, in my experience, you are buying a lot of bits to chuck em in the bin by buying an LET

if its going in a rwd then just buy an XE and rebuild it with omega low comp pistons and drill the block for the oil return

you'll want a bigger turbo, so the std one will be no use, it fits much nicer with a top mount manifold, XE cams work well and you're bound to want bigger injectors, and even if you wanted to stick with motronic management (which you won't as it'll only mean a pain in the ass relocating the dizzy) you can pick ecu and looms up cheap on migweb as most folk go aftermarket ecu now

basically, in my experience, you are buying a lot of bits to chuck em in the bin by buying an LET

could do as my car is already running a c20xe