Manta I200

jimboy010

OPEL MANTA i200 FOR SALE

I

Known to club been resident in France for a few years,

good clean example of rare car get a piece of history

currently no MOT but will put 12 months on as confident it will go through as only done

150 miles since last year's MOT.

reason for sale lack of use

paid over £5500

have fitted new tyres, starter, battery,

always gets a crowd when at shows

email for more info and photos

jimboy

looking to get money back no silly offers

There should be plenty of pics of Helens car on t'internet if you look hard enough as it was originally advertised on several sites (Pistonheads etc etc). If you grab the link to the photo (i.e. something like this - http://static.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/images/car-adverts/large/old/opel-manta-157660a.jpg ).

If you want to upload some more current photos of the car, that would be fantastic. I keep a pictorial record of every i200 and i240, so the more photos the merrier ! Once you have uploaded your photos onto a photo posting site, (like photobucket or Flickr), all you need to do is get the link for the photo file and paste it into the box when you click on the photo icon (above your message text when posting a new message). Hopefully - bob's your uncle.

If you could also pass on my contact details to the new owner, that would be grand and we can make sure that they are added onto the Club Irmscher Register, we we keep going as best we can. I keep meaning to get a selection of photos of all the cars on the reigster put up sometime...one for a cold winter evening i suspect. Rab and I will need to compare notes too, as we surely have a pretty vast set of records between us!