If Anyone Knows Any Info Or Has Seen This Specific Car, Please Let Me Know!

Hello, my Father owned an Opel Manta SR Berlinetta, I am unsure on what exactly happened to the car but anyway, the picture below shows his car with the numberplate: DAP 3OIT, I do not know the car's VIN and do not have any documents about the car, sadly. I have looked on the DVLA website, but they can't find the car....either because he bought it back in the 80's and is considered a classic or it has been crushed :(.

If anyone does have any info about this exact car or has seen it, or know where it might be, please let me know since this car holds a sentimental value and I would love to purchase the car if it is still around/for sale somewhere.

Regards,

Edward.

The car: http://www.flickr.com/photos/112060956@N07/11467453274/

DAP 301T was taxed up until 31st July 1993 according to the DVLA.

It does look as though it no longer exists unfortunately

Honestly thought it was DAP 30I (letter I) T..not DAP 301T...silly me. Well thank you for clearing that up, not sure how I can find out whether the car no longer exists but if that's the case then it was worth a try :( .

You never know. It might be in a barn/garage/shed somewhere. My coupe was last taxed in 1990, I still have that disk in my tool box.. Keep hunting!

I will send a form off the DVLA requesting vehicle information, hopefully they will tell me possibly where the car might be and it's currant state. I have also put a WANTED add on the Opel Manta club forum, posted on other several forums and even emailed the local police to see if they could possibly track the car down.

EDIT: Turns out the car was crushed by a company called Jordans back in 1993 :(

Edited by eddy678

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...