Poorly Advertised And Terribly Presented Recaros..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Opel-Manta-recaro-interior-/281257468957?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item417c40641d

Would it have hurt to take the damn covers off, give the seats a quick vacuum and then take some decent pictures and along with a better description before asking £75+ for them?

Still, I could do with a set myself!

I bought my passenger door from this guy as I was desperate. Turned out to be a good door wrecked by being burned off the car. That's not too bad but he had burned holes through the frame and didn't think to mention that till I was collecting it. Still it's a good door otherwise and fully repairable, but better descriptions and pictures would not hurt.

I fancy these myself. Think they would look better than the more modern Grey Recarros I have got for my early Manta. It's orange so they would match nicely. But having bought the door and spent £40 collecting it I am not keen to bid with this level of pics and description. They were only able to arrange collection in working hours where the parts were stored to so even more in the way of a good sale.