Hens Teeth & Rocking Horse Poo

evo3000

kamei windsplits

zender rear wheel arch edges (spats)

mantzel front lip spoiler

blitz interior (full)

irmscher cih rocker cover (not the plastic cover/ cover)

manta 400 wheels (narrow arch)

should you have any of the above lying around in never never land please contact me. :wacko:

Note if I could have the top three items of the wishlist or even one (lip spoiler) I would be happy.Being realistic by the time you get to the 4th item your into serious money,based on what I have seen I estimate the 400 wheels could fetch Â£1300,blitz interior £1000,and irmscher cover £500 :o ,I have seen a blitz interior go for less than £500 but that was in Germany.

I,m just off to clean my road going 400 now (revell 1,18th edition) :rolleyes:

Edited by evo3000

When you say narrow arch 400 wheels do you mean these?

$_20.JPG

Clive Moss (manta81 on here I think) had a set for sale on ebay last week, they're 6x15s off a Monza series 1.

EDIT: Just checked, they got relisted.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/opel-monza-alloy-wheels-5-off-/252033112951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aae581b77

Edited by spiney_norman
  • Like 1

There was a full blitz interior for sale at Billing. Someone on here may know the vendor and whether it is still available or not - was not cheap though. Good luck with the search - maybe Lord Lucan, Shergar and Beagle 2 will be found in a cave in Atlantis with all those bits you need :lol:

• Like 2

When you say narrow arch 400 wheels do you mean these?

$_20.JPG

Clive Moss (manta81 on here I think) had a set for sale on ebay last week, they're 6x15s off a Monza series 1.

EDIT: Just checked, they got relisted.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/opel-monza-alloy-wheels-5-off-/252033112951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aae581b77

cheers for the link,the narrow arch 400 wheels have a dish on them still but not as much as the full fat one :lol: worth considering though. :thumbup

the Monza ones pictured are 49mm offset and are 6x15 the narrow bodied ones you need are 7x15 and have a 36mm offset these were fitted to some Monza in Europe not cheap when they come up for sale.

a hub conversion should be able to compensate for the less than ideal offset on the Monza wheels,but  there still only 6" wide.

Cheers for replys guys :thumbup  amazing what comes out of the woodwork if you ask :o ,just depends on what will come out of the old wallet at the end of the the day I suppose. :blink:

Edited by evo3000