The last thing tyres. Recommendations please.

hoobby

I Have 3 woosung & 2 dark horse tyres fitted (not by me) made to the highest standard that Korea can offer 17 years ago. tho lots of tread and only light cracking of side walls will probably disintegrate  at speed and not going to risk even driving the 200 yards to the mot. Only do low mileage a year and too old to drive like a maniac but looking for something grippy and not made of plastic or have an unpronounceable name 195/60/14 looking at about £300 for five.going for a mot within 2 weeks I hope gave her some spit and polish...dam she looks good.IMG_20180714_121829.thumb.jpg.ea0db937968b940f337e22b87ec1c408.jpgIMG_20180714_121822.thumb.jpg.28305864ab865bdea8bd55ca9f21d176.jpg

Over a time period of 15 years, I used a few sets of Korean made Kumho tyres, on my daily workhorse estate cars.

Found them to be good all rounders for the money and Kumho seem to be a respected brand, with good review ratings.

For your smaller size of 195/60/14. Does look like your get a set of 5, within your budget of £300...…. 

133128-139169-main--823.jpg.16d0c30ec9b7bacb2d29c2a6d9323b00.jpg

Edited by Manta Mal

(Sorry Graeme this is not a post about tyres), But yes, she really does look good.

Hoobby is coming out to play!!!!!! - make sure you give me a toot every time you go past my place mate, that will give me so much enthusiasm to crack on.

Hi Ian have been following your epic journey to madness and back looks stunning now.how long now before you can enjoy all that hard work and dedication,I hope to get a mot soon...ish as no work this weekend and weather's good but like any good woman that's been neglected for 11 years think she's just a bit ticked off so this weekends treat flowers...or a gearbox oil change...new water pump....clean inside..... anything else dear?.

• Like 1

Just bought a set of Toyo proxes cf2,s got excellent reviews and a nice tread pattern 4 for £188 as for the woosung dark horses (aka dark spin) done a review search :o was going to keep them but in the bin they go.

• Like 1