Hatch windscreen

R5BNY

Hello

in need of a hatchback windscreen as close to north wales as possible please....mine became a casualty of my lack of patience when removing it 🙈

not in a rush to get one but I’m just putting it out there for when this virus goes away 

thanks 

Ry 

As i'm not fitting a heater to my project i have just received my heated front screen for the 2nd time, last Friday it turned up cracked. Anyway small bit cheaper than above but it suits my project better but will have to fit yourself.

It comes clear so no tint and from https://www.heatedwindscreen.com/acatalog/opel-manta-b-heated-windscreen.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, bris jas said:

As i'm not fitting a heater to my project i have just received my heated front screen for the 2nd time, last Friday it turned up cracked. Anyway small bit cheaper than above but it suits my project better but will have to fit yourself.

It comes clear so no tint and from https://www.heatedwindscreen.com/acatalog/opel-manta-b-heated-windscreen.html

He will make Tinted to special order and a surcharge btw

Just now, bris jas said:

I didn't  know that Jess, i'm happy as i've got a great sunstrip coming so all ok.

Yrpeah I contacted him about it, think it was 450+vat, not cheap but cheap for heated front screen. I have not seen any feedback from people that have one off him(clear) about the fitment, gauge of wire etc, so I did not order yet. Just told paintshop to put old one back fir now(silver coupe).

But be interested to hear what you think/how you get on if you would not mind when you fit it.

2 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

Yrpeah I contacted him about it, think it was 450+vat, not cheap but cheap for heated front screen. I have not seen any feedback from people that have one off him(clear) about the fitment, gauge of wire etc, so I did not order yet. Just told paintshop to put old one back fir now(silver coupe).

But be interested to hear what you think/how you get on if you would not mind when you fit it.

Yeah no problem, thats about £200 more than a clear one. Put it up against my old one earlier and looks good size wise but proof will be when i fit it!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2020 at 18:58, Jessopia74 said:

Fitted it on Friday, all went well and the fitment was spot on.

It comes with 2 circuits in the windscreen, they have to be wired up seperatley through 25 amp relays.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bris jas said:

Fitted it on Friday, all went well and the fitment was spot on.

It comes with 2 circuits in the windscreen, they have to be wired up seperatley through 25 amp relays.

Thanks for info mate, much appreciated 👍

Can you get a picture? Just interested to see how visible the elements are.

On 03/05/2020 at 18:08, Jessopia74 said:

Thanks for info mate, much appreciated 👍

Can you get a picture? Just interested to see how visible the elements are.

Jess here are a couple of pic's, think your agree pretty clear vision. To be honest we have a new Mini with heated front screen and this is no different apart from no tint.IMG_2259.thumb.JPG.4d6fd40044a7159a1fa2b7a47a4a2ae3.JPG

IMG_2258.thumb.JPG.5df1f287de8da62a8a6dbab5d78e2283.JPG