Bushes

penyghent

8 minutes ago, penyghent said:

Hi

Hopefully someone can help me, i've lost my list of opel  manta parts suppliers, all i can remember is dr manta. I'm after the bushes which go in the extensions which attach to the front suspension.

Cheers

Mark

Loads of other options and much cheaper that Dr Manta

Got a few of the better ones on here and i think Herman has a few good ones as well!

http://www.theopelproject.com/?page_id=219

Herman, if you read this, let me know if you have some good ones that you want me to add to my list on the blog 🙂

Andy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Andy, just noticed this topic. Some websites for Opel parts:

www.edelschmiede.com  owned by Thomas. Nice guy, good service and website also in English

dr-manta.de    For a lot of rear-wheel opel oldies. Not cheap but if you need that special part... If you want to order the website goes back to the German language, difficult for you English spoken. Went ones to his location for a lot of bodyparts and he gave me a nice discount.

o-t-r.de     A lot for all old Opels

Splendid parts    For the rear wheel driven Opels in the early seventies

Opel-classic-parts.com   From Holland, website also English but a bit confusing to work with. But good service.

mm-opelparts.nl   Also Holland, they organise nice meetings.

risse-motorsport.de   This is for the rare and expensive race parts. Sometimes I order gaskets etc. for my "400"

Ps-autoteile.de   Bought parts on show-grounds. Complete gasket set CIH for 60€... 

Leidinger tuning on Ebay    Prices are interesting.

If you google "Opel Manta teile kaufen" you will find more, but the most of them are in Germany.

Grts, Herman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, H-400 said:

www.edelschmiede.com  owned by Thomas. Nice guy, good service and website also in English

dr-manta.de    For a lot of rear-wheel opel oldies. Not cheap but if you need that special part... If you want to order the website goes back to the German language, difficult for you English spoken. Went ones to his location for a lot of bodyparts and he gave me a nice discount.

Opel-classic-parts.com   From Holland, website also English but a bit confusing to work with. But good service.

risse-motorsport.de   This is for the rare and expensive race parts. Sometimes I order gaskets etc. for my "400"

Ps-autoteile.de   Bought parts on show-grounds. Complete gasket set CIH for 60€... 

If you google "Opel Manta teile kaufen" you will find more, but the most of them are in Germany.

Grts, Herman

I use these as my go to sites and have purchased parts of a few of them without problems.

Just purchased some parts for another Vauxhall/Opel car from https://www.copeparts.nl/en (Opel-classic-parts.com) and their communication was excellent, even when I realised I was making a prat of myself for not seeing what was in front of me on screen. :ph34r::blink:🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, H-400 said:

Grts, Herman

Thanks Herman

The ones i dont have listed i will get them added. Been using Thomas for stuff for many years, he's a great guy 🙂

8 hours ago, robah said:

I use these as my go to sites and have purchased parts of a few of them without problems.

Just purchased some parts for another Vauxhall/Opel car from https://www.copeparts.nl/en (Opel-classic-parts.com) and their communication was excellent, even when I realised I was making a prat of myself for not seeing what was in front of me on screen. :ph34r::blink:🤣

Thanks, will get this added as well.

• Like 1