Plug, escutcheon to armrest for GLS 9287039/40

mepbowles

If you'd like to scan mine, you're welcome to. The main damage is to the outer circle, which would be easy to recreate in CAD once scanned.

Alternatively, I could take measurements and make a drawing (I won't promise a cad file as it's been months since my PC was turned on).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sutty2006 said:

I’ve got a good one spare somewhere if we can get it scanned and reproduced….. but I’ll need it back etc etc 

If Matt can draw one that might be good enough, but yeah to scan it for production it needs to be mint. As it's so small, it's too hard to clean up a scan of a doggy one

• Like 1

Entered in error and can't delete post?

I realised I was looking at item 06698938 (20 40 800) which is for the lower bolt anchors, for the armrest to door fittings.

Edited by robah
wrong item

On 25/09/2021 at 14:33, Jessopia74 said:

If Matt can draw one that might be good enough, but yeah to scan it for production it needs to be mint. As it's so small, it's too hard to clean up a scan of a doggy one

I'll give it a go tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mepbowles said:

I was a little distracted today as what I thought was my only key snapped in the door lock. Turns out the one I had cut 6 months ago works if you're careful so phew. 

Ill get it measured sometime this week.

No real rush mate, all good things etc etc 😎

Okay, I've taken measurements of it as best I could today. It seems fairly simple in design. 

Annoyingly some of the measurements were good for millimeters and others were better as imperial so there's a mix. Ive added some photos to make up for the bad sketching. You'd never guess I did A Level Fine Art.

My best guess at material would be polyethylene or perhaps polypropylene.

If anythings's not clear, let me know.

DSC_5506.thumb.JPG.c5f4ba60a748fa5d894c9ede84bd56ae.JPGDSC_5507.thumb.JPG.72d124f2ce7aadbb025b874d4d59ec7e.JPGDSC_5508.thumb.JPG.d48129ec53cc90dc0230882da67c234e.JPGDSC_5509.thumb.JPG.1cdb7f997cd48864533c505c0c33fd53.JPG 

• Like 1