Brake Disc Shield

plumster

I bought something similar off another ebay seller (£10 more expensive actually). They worked fine. I was using them for a 4 pot big disc upgrade so was cutting away a chunk of them and didn't want to cut the originals

When I looked at them the hole is off centre but the bolts holes and the hub are central and aligned. The hole is oversized so while it is off centre it doesn't have an impact

IMG_3407.thumb.JPG.549634ac18ed572a7ec94e9538c7d498.JPG

• Thanks 1

Nah then, I have ordered a set of shields from ebay, but I need a seal repair kit for the AC Delco BMF type calipers.

I'm sure I saw some advertised, but I simply cannot find them.

Anyone help???

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/05/2023 at 09:56, ®evo03 said:

Biggred can help with caliper seals, think there is also discount OMOC, check with them. 

They should give you 10% discount if you tell them you are a club member and quote membership number.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/05/2023 at 18:06, Irmscher Man said:

They should give you 10% discount if you tell them you are a club member and quote membership number.

I got a couple of Caliper service kits & finished the job today, just need to bleed one where I changed the hose & we're good to go.

Cheers guys for your advice, BigRed seem like the place if your calipers are goosed, mine are fine with a good service.