1.8 Hatch GT Exclusive.

38 minutes ago, Jessopia74 said:

You still hung up that you got a Hatch Barry? 😂

Grief no, I like the car, and hatch.  But if I ever decide to sell it is nice to see that they might hold some value (as opposed to being - hatch, sunroof, base model, 1.8 = worthless) 🤓

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BarryD89 said:

Grief no, I like the car, and hatch.  But if I ever decide to sell it is nice to see that they might hold some value (as opposed to being - hatch, sunroof, base model, 1.8 = worthless) 🤓

Ofc mate, no reason why they not have the value they deserve. 

• Like 1

A chap who owned the car before him said on Facebook that he sold it for £5k and got no interest at the £6.5k he originally asked for. The roof and tailgate hinge areas are rotting (why he sold it) and said they don't look like they've had any attention yet. Although the seller is advertising it for £10k on Facebook.

It should be club known as a member here did all the GTE seats, wheels and kit on it.

The seller replied that he's a Ford guy and doesn't know much about them, and also called it an "executive coupe," to confirm that fact.

Edited by Rick-Manta
  • Like 2

i saw that on ebay and although it may just be the angle of the photo but theres something strange going on with the roof ? ?

hard to tell but the pics make it look like there is an extra roof skin (or metal sheet) just laid on top of the original roof.? and some signs of strangeactivity around the hinge recesses .  as i say hard to tell from the pics ?

3 hours ago, cam.in.head said:

i saw that on ebay and although it may just be the angle of the photo but theres something strange going on with the roof ? ?

hard to tell but the pics make it look like there is an extra roof skin (or metal sheet) just laid on top of the original roof.? and some signs of strangeactivity around the hinge recesses .  as i say hard to tell from the pics ?

Yeah see that, but I think it’s just light reflections. The hinges do seem as described by Rick-manta though, so will need attention