Change my membership type

I would like to subscribe again but as a "web membership" instead of my previous "individual membership".

After signing in I always get the page which mentions that I haven't payed my "individual membership" and it's impossible to switch to a different type of membership.
Even when copying the "web membership" link before signing in and then opening the link.

I've emailed before but I am not receiving any response to those.
Is there somebody that can help me?

• Like 1

Hi - I don't think there is the option online to "downgrade" from full to web member, as this cropped up last year some time.

I will speak to Simon and let him know, and he will have to make a manual change I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2024 at 17:16, John Plusje said:

Any updates to the follow-up up for charging my membership type?

What membership do you currently have? Because currently your username is in black, which tells me you’re just a signed up forum member. If you wish to have Web only membership or Full membership you will need to go through the forum shop and purchase either of those two options. 

23 hours ago, adz the stig said:

Sorry to hijack your post. But I can’t seem to renew my membership at all. Have I missed something? Was a web member but want to be a full member now. 

have a look in the link to club shop, I think membership purchases are in there. 

On 22/02/2024 at 12:52, Jessopia74 said:

@Admin  should be able to help sort this.

Good to hear you are going to rejoin though 👍

unfortunately admins can’t do anything regarding membership. All we can do is move/lock/pin topics or warn/block users that are spam/causing a nuisance. 

1 hour ago, Sutty2006 said:

What membership do you currently have? Because currently your username is in black, which tells me you’re just a signed up forum member. If you wish to have Web only membership or Full membership you will need to go through the forum shop and purchase either of those two options. 

have a look in the link to club shop, I think membership purchases are in there. 

unfortunately admins can’t do anything regarding membership. All we can do is move/lock/pin topics or warn/block users that are spam/causing a nuisance. 

Sounds to me like the site Admins only have moderation privileges, not true site admin privileges. This is the issue as whoever maintains the site is the admin, rest will not have correct access and this should not be someone external to a member of the club. I have seen problems arise in the past with sites and domains lost due to various issues that was caused from been effectively locked out’ of the platform’s functionality when a certain individual is no longer available.

9 hours ago, Jessopia74 said:

Sounds to me like the site Admins only have moderation privileges, not true site admin privileges. This is the issue as whoever maintains the site is the admin, rest will not have correct access and this should not be someone external to a member of the club. I have seen problems arise in the past with sites and domains lost due to various issues that was caused from been effectively locked out’ of the platform’s functionality when a certain individual is no longer available.

Our web Admin and bringer of the web site is difficult to get hold of. Been like that for years. But then again, there’s other members of the committee that are also none existent on here, which ends up with random members helping out instead. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Sutty2006 said:

Our web Admin and bringer of the web site is difficult to get hold of. Been like that for years. But then again, there’s other members of the committee that are also none existent on here, which ends up with random members helping out instead. 

Hmm, that’s pretty dangerous imo. Perhaps someone on committee should have emergency access.

We are going to struggle as a club if we can’t even allow ppl to become members 🫣