Manta exclusive

1200bandit

Have got a job( full time) now so will have no time to use the manta 

Got this from lreland l believe it was in a garage fro a good few years 

Had this for about 4 years now,covered 300 miles in that time,so is time to let someone else use it 

All so have a motorcycle which l what to use more 

Manta exclusive 89,200 miles which is genuinely true.

Had new ball joints x4, drop links anit roll bar bushes plus a lot more ( to much to put on this ad)

Had all the welding done, the inner wings have had 4 coats of protection as the inside of the front wings.

Starts fist time every time,drivers 100% spot on.

A lot more information on My Product,lrish blue 

The bonnet will need painting ( not rust or rot)paint supplied.a bit of bubbling on the ( not a lot have not got any bigger)

The body is in excellent condition,very clean chassis ect.

I have done a lot of work on this manta,Can do more photos if required 

Manta is in Liverpool just by the M62 junction 5.

£14,500 ,come and have a look.

• Like 1

Congrats on the new job! 

I’d kinda thought that Irish blue was a keeper but totally get the thought that it’s not getting used and you have the bike anyway. 
All the best with the sale. 

• Thanks 1

It is / was l can not justify ( for me or the manta) a car keep in a garage not getting used 

lt Will just be in the garage staring up ,running for 30 minutes will do it any good 

Plus l have the bike ( my fist one in 1976) which I am looking to get back in.

• Like 1

Good luck with the Sale, make sure this is what you really want to do because I remember how you regretted selling your red one and it took ages to find another 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The manta is going in for the MOT on Friday ,hopefully it will pass ( should do as only covered 300 miles)

Then going into my mates body shop ,don’t know how long it’s going to take to do the bonnet, roof, front panel ( l made a boo,boo)

So the sale is on hold, once painted is will be 100% spot on

So may put it on eBay?

Edited by 1200bandit
  • Like 1

I’d encourage you take your time and take a number of pics with the usual rot places clearly looking right as well as the seat bolster etc. 

If you (or your Mrs) are not already following these on Facebook, search for and join these so you get decent exposure

image.thumb.jpeg.556cddddf482bd83a564b630bbe1acc1.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1ffa7a584d73e935d300dd60d45cc9b4.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3a298fbbfac78d6aa902737866af9a51.jpeg

You can list it on eBay or FB marketplace and you should be able to cross post to all 3 of these groups 

If you do list it on Facebook Marketplace proper, write that people need to PM you properly. 
The standard pre-filled thing says “is this still available “

but don’t bother with replying to those as apparently it’s commonplace for people to click on that as a marker to watch and it will drive you nuts replying to people who have no intention of actually purchasing it.  

Given the kind of standard that your car is at, and the number of times good cars get relisted due to dreamers and trolls, it may be worth checking out with the bigger auction places that deal in classics.

Just an idea, I’m no expert!

• Like 2