Durrow 2009 - A Few Picts

Atlantean

Very, Very Nice. (salute) :D I know it's expensive (ferries etc) would be nice to see some of you's lads at the billing ;)

(pun) mind dinna wahn any aff you's Irish lads drooling hoor, clan manta ge-loopies :D

Cheers

Keith

THE FERRIES RUN TWO WAYS YOU KNOW: BILLING IS NOT THE BEE ALL OF EVERYTHING, PLENTY OF SHOWS ON THIS SIDE OF THE POND (on the island of ireland)

TOO MASSIVE SHOWS LURGAN PK AND LOUGHGAL, ARE AS GOOD, PLUS YOU SEE EXOTIC MOTORSPORT CARS, FULL DAYS RALLYING, AND MANTAS.

IM SURE ANYONE THAT SIDE OF THE POND WOULD LOVE THESE. and it would be good to see a few of those contour winning cars from billing, getting used properly," takin a wee trip over".

Wow I love the Ascona 400 reps love them, Can agree with Atlantean i took my son to Lurgan Pk when over visiting the inlaws one year great day no sunsine though , plenty of rain.

Man i love though Asconas any one want a 88 exclusive :lol::lol::lol:

You lads know how to do it

Great

Feck me, and I thought that "Total Opel"was just a forum.

A good line up of GM's there ok ok then a stunning line up of GM's best.

Always good to see cars actually out and about these days rather than "Look at this bit I've just welded up" Yes Guilty of that myself :rolleyes::rolleyes:

we had a very good turn out at durrow indeed ;) bloody good day it was too !!! a few more piccies for ye !

line up on the way in !

durrowvintageday2009002.jpg

my gsi

durrowvintageday2009007.jpg

fermantas nice early b

durrowvintageday2009027.jpg

line up from both sides

durrowvintageday2009023.jpg

durrowvintageday2009005.jpg

noels a series

durrowvintageday2009029.jpg

ivans ascona hatch

durrowvintageday2009032.jpg

her good self in my sr getting ready for the rush to the gate after the show :rolleyes:

durrowvintageday2009088.jpg

some of us in the out of the heat !!!!

durrowvintageday2009065.jpg

THE FERRIES RUN TWO WAYS YOU KNOW: BILLING IS NOT THE BEE ALL OF EVERYTHING, PLENTY OF SHOWS ON THIS SIDE OF THE POND (on the island of ireland)

TOO MASSIVE SHOWS LURGAN PK AND LOUGHGAL, ARE AS GOOD, PLUS YOU SEE EXOTIC MOTORSPORT CARS, FULL DAYS RALLYING, AND MANTAS.

IM SURE ANYONE THAT SIDE OF THE POND WOULD LOVE THESE. and it would be good to see a few of those contour winning cars from billing, getting used properly," takin a wee trip over".

Well for what its worth? The Billing for me; is a 800mile round trip (Edinburgh to Northampton and back) :blink:

Is the cap thing an expression of shouting out loudly?