Wheel Value

BoXXerRACE

hey guys, i'm just wondering how much the origional alloys from my 87 exclusive are worth? there in pretty good nick and have goodyear tyres with deacent tread all round. reason being i got them with the car when i bought it and there just sitting in my garage, plus the wheels on the car at the moment are very tatty and i fancy some blingy new ones. here are some pics;

SDC10047.jpg?t=1248460267

SDC10048.jpg?t=1248460314

SDC10049.jpg?t=1248460357

i allso have the origional radio cassette player if theres any purists out there looking for one.

hey guys, i'm just wondering how much the origional alloys from my 87 exclusive are worth? there in pretty good nick and have goodyear tyres with deacent tread all round. reason being i got them with the car when i bought it and there just sitting in my garage, plus the wheels on the car at the moment are very tatty and i fancy some blingy new ones. here are some pics;

SDC10047.jpg?t=1248460267

SDC10048.jpg?t=1248460314

SDC10049.jpg?t=1248460357

i allso have the origional radio cassette player if theres any purists out there looking for one.

Put these wheels back on, it will save your 87 exclusive lookin' like somethin' that it's not.

Please check your punctuation and grammar.

Back from the pub now!

John.

PS And stick the cassette player where it should be.....

no offence.

I've had a set of exclusive alloys in the classifieds for bloody ages at £35 which although aren't as good as yours, they're okay and still presentable, but folk are so hard up at present it's hard to flog stuff. £75 would have been easy to get a year or two back!

I'm now using mine as drift wheels as the 17's on the car normally make the handling all horrible and wrong! They look good mind :D

i'm based in newcastle. I've actualy put them put them on the car and amazingly they've solved a lot of little niggly problems like; speedo is no longer 10mph out, i can now co faster than 1 mph over speedbumps and best of all i can feel the benefit of all the money i spent on the suspension. so i think i'm gunna keep them on, unless someone offers me silly money for them lol.

i'm based in newcastle. I've actualy put them put them on the car and amazingly they've solved a lot of little niggly problems like; speedo is no longer 10mph out, i can now co faster than 1 mph over speedbumps and best of all i can feel the benefit of all the money i spent on the suspension. so i think i'm gunna keep them on, unless someone offers me silly money for them lol.

Sounds like a result,they are nice lookin' wheels :thumbup