List Your Links To The Most Illiterate Ebay Adds Here.

Abbsolotly corect their Wick (sure thats right)

Seriously I have to agree with you Rick under Gordon and His fellow communists the country and the education of it's people has fallen apart. Despite the millions he claims to have put into the educational system.

Rick under Gordon and his fellow communists

There's a sentence I didn't want to see my name in :lol: Yep and I'm surprised how some folks believe the fiddled statistics and spin (you know who you are), but I guess that's how propaganda works! It's hard to imagine people who spell and punctuate as bad as these ebayers have/had equal opportunities to obtain a university degrees as clever people ...and this is said by a bloke who didn't go to uni!

Uumm Rick under Gordon ... thanks for that mental picture :blink:

Unfortunately this illiteracy is not confined to ebay and the like I noticed when visiting one of the out of town Boots stores today a sign declaring that certain parking spaces were for parents with children and the "less abel" this was a corporate sign obviously manufactured for the purpose - shocker :o

Uumm Rick under Gordon ... thanks for that mental picture :blink:

Ah, but which one of the two would turn you off more?? Say, if I was tea bagging Gordon's face, it would be impossible to tell where his jowls end and my bollock bag starts :lol: apart from the latter being cleaner shaven! :D

At least this guy is onest 'cos e sez I havent got a camra and some of the finer points 'eletric mirrows' and 'a bit of welding under both seat mouts and in back arch nout major thoe. i serpose its a 19 year old van what else do you exspect these vans are geting ware. ' . . .eh ?

Superb Kevin :thumbup

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190330604415&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Not an illerate seller, I hope! It's a French bidder who doesn't seem to understand English who seems to think he can keep bidding on my item (listed in the UK only!) when I must have stated collection only twenty times. I've had to cancel his bids twice now and I put one of his messages on the listing to show what I'm having to deal with.

How do you block bidders completely, I can't find 'owt in the ebay help. If this French c**t bids again, I'll let him pay, keep the money and then tell him to come over and get it.

Rick, just had the same thing with some bmw parts, sold to a bloke in the usa after putting uk only, bloke paid me and left me good feedback but it cost £60 to send a couple of rear light clusters and front indicators :blink:

Fantastic spelling , punctuality and grammar on the listing though :thumbup It's aesthetics though ;)

i bet you would get more if you weighed it and offered it to more peeps

Kev

Oh no! Not only aesthetics, look at how I spelt illiterate in my previous post. I must be a weally fick twaat! :(

I paid £350 for that carb and I had a long trip to pick it up, so I figured accepting £250 and having to drive to DHL (a good hour from me due to Oxford traffic) would make me a bit of a mug! I've also had a shed load of messages from people offering me £250 to buy off auction, I could understand this if the bid was less than that, but no, they're offering me the same as the current bidder!!?? :blink: .

Oh no! Not only aesthetics, look at how I spelt illiterate in my previous post. I must be a weally fick twaat! :(

I paid £350 for that carb and I had a long trip to pick it up, so I figured accepting £250 and having to drive to DHL (a good hour from me due to Oxford traffic) would make me a bit of a mug! I've also had a shed load of messages from people offering me £250 to buy off auction, I could understand this if the bid was less than that, but no, they're offering me the same as the current bidder!!?? :blink: .

People will alway chance thier arm at a chance to save some money but its when they take the piddle doing it! as you say they think your a bit of a fick twaat! and dont know anything about anything!:huh:

This isnt really an ebay link but it was through and ebay related ad that I found it. Basically it was one of the 'we buy your car' kind of people and just out of sheer interest I thought I would offer up the Manta! not that its for sale but to see if they actually realise the current market value of not just our cars but all cars in general. So I typed in the relevent details and clicked where needed and it wasnt long before they gave me thier quote. They told me they would come round anytime of the day at anytime that would suit me and buy my Manta that I paid 2k for not 6 weeks ago for the princley sum of........wait for it........do I need the armoured car.............will my bank accept this much cash without thinking I have just robbed the local offy!!......................£50!!:blink: clearly extracting the piddle! and clearly have no clue on current market.....or do they?? gonna try my mates Lambo Diablo roadster tonight, one of only 6 in the UK, we might get £200 for it!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...