Exhaust Gasket

keith1200

Hi Keith,

WALKER part number for your exhaust gasket is/was 84158,mounting rubbers are/were WALKER 81261 (1 off,rear box),

and 2 off 81260 (middle box)Thses should still be available,can't check today as i'm not at work,but i'm back in 2moz,will check then and see what i can find Keith. :thumbup

ps,i take it you still have your coupe mate? :rolleyes:

Edited by pma

Does anyone have a 'cheap' spare one laying about? I'm away to fit an new exhaust system (shortly)

and I can't find my spare gasket kit :(

Also can someone point me in the right direction for new exhaust rubbers? or sell me a cheap set.

Cheers,

Keith

PM me youe address Keith and I will post a manifold to front pipe up to you.

Julian.

Many thanks for offering to help me out guys :thumbup I'll nea forget.

Chris if you could pop a gasket in with exhaust? that would be brilliant :thumbup

Paul, thanks for the part numbers :thumbup good to see your still floating aboot (stop being a cock and sell the Audi) :lol:

I might get away with using the old ones :thumbup

Thanks,

Keith

Many thanks for offering to help me out guys :thumbup I'll nea forget.

Chris if you could pop a gasket in with exhaust? that would be brilliant :thumbup

Paul, thanks for the part numbers :thumbup good to see your still floating aboot (stop being a cock and sell the Audi) :lol:

I might get away with using the old ones :thumbup

Thanks,

Keith

:lol::lol: Keith,how rude are you sir!! :lol: "Stop being a cock and sell the Audi" lmao.Hope all is well with you bud,hows the car coming along? Send me an email so we don't tie the thread up. pmansell@blueyonder.co.uk and i'll send you some piccys of me shed (sorry,i mean Audi)Take care matey :thumbup