Genuine Manta 400 Engelmann Mirrors

lepo5

PLEASE NOTE I ONLY DO GENUINE ENGELMANN/SEBRING MIRRORS, NOT THE CHEAP TAIWAN/CHINESE COPIES

As the title states i have sets of "GENUINE" engelmann manta 400 mirrors, i have many new and used sets, and can make up sets to your requirements, and keep a number of spares, glass etc, i also have a good few sets with the narrow feet which are more suited for the nova corsa etc.

I also have a limited amount of new blanking plates

This set has now sold, but still some more sets below.

Picture471.jpg

This next set is a textured set "vinyl roof effect" and will certainly compliment a car with a vinyl roof, this is a very nice pair, and i'll do these for £70 deliverd(uk postage quoted ireland/abroad will be extra), and will come with rubber seals and brand new set of screws, basically ready to fit if required.

Picture479.jpg

These sets are the cheapest ones i do, they are not matching in colour, and have painted feet, if your not worried about rubbing them down and spending a bit of time on them, then these are the sets for you, these come in at £55 delivered. uk postage quoted ireland/abroad will be extra), and will come with rubber seals and brand new set of screws, basically ready to fit if required.

Picture378.jpg

Picture423.jpg

Edited by lepo5

Just to endorse lepo here and say I bought a pair of mirrors of him a couple of months ago and they were as described.

The ones I got were the cheaper priced pair and after a wee rub down and a coat of paint were perfect for fitting to my cav.

Top guy is lepo would recommend. :thumbup

Ta,

Deano.

Edited by deanosabby

Just to endorse lepo here and say I bought a pair of mirrors of him a couple of months ago and they were as described.

The ones I got were the cheaper cheaper priced pair and after a wee rub down and a coat of paint were perfect for fitting to my cav.

Top guy is lepo would recommend. :thumbup

Ta,

Deano.

Cheers deano :thumbup

Pauls mirrors are fantastic, got a second hand set off him last month, cleaned by Paul and had the blanking plates.... I could not tell them from brand new stock and better than hunting around for one here and one there. :thumbup

cheers kev, i remember that set took ages to do, but more than happy with the result, when you need that other set just give me a shout, they are set by for you :thumbup

Hi I am interested in the mirrors you have for sale at £55 if you still have them. Sorry i am new to this as they are for my husband. thank you

no problem at all, i can sort you out a set, pm me your details and we can take it from there.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello mate!

Do you have spare mirror glasses? I need 2 pairs. I also need 3 mounting pieces. How will you know if its a narrow or wide one? Also the rubber for the mounts. 4 pcs. How much? Cheers!

Regards,

Mario

I have plenty of mirror glass, and I have a limited stock or genuine rubbers, mounting pieces (I assume you mean the mounting blocks) I do not have those at all and I have attached a picture below of the wide and narrow sizes, wide on the left, narrow on the right, PM me with your requirements.

ade-1.jpg

• 5 years later...

Hey Lepo5, sorry for the late bump. Have you still got any of those?

I got 2 of those back in 2009, but both had the glass mounted with an angle facing towards the passenger side, meaning they are both driver side (left) mirrors. Later, a friend of mine offered me another one from his kaddet SR, but it seems it was also the driver's side…

I know that you can turn them around and mount them any side you want, driver or passenger regardless. In fact I have been using them like that for a while now… But it is pretty much impossible for me to see anything through the passenger (driver's angled) side mirror when parking and etc...

There are many listings of Engelmann over the web but I can't find any real passenger side (right) mirror, with an angle facing the driver side, Is it me or all Englemann's have the same glass angle?

Have you got any "real" passenger side ones? Is it a mounting issue? What am I missing? 

8 hours ago, xapt3r5 said:

Hey Lepo5, sorry for the late bump. Have you still got any of those?

I got 2 of those back in 2009, but both had the glass mounted with an angle facing towards the passenger side, meaning they are both driver side (left) mirrors. Later, a friend of mine offered me another one from his kaddet SR, but it seems it was also the driver's side…

I know that you can turn them around and mount them any side you want, driver or passenger regardless. In fact I have been using them like that for a while now… But it is pretty much impossible for me to see anything through the passenger (driver's angled) side mirror when parking and etc...

There are many listings of Engelmann over the web but I can't find any real passenger side (right) mirror, with an angle facing the driver side, Is it me or all Englemann's have the same glass angle?

Have you got any "real" passenger side ones? Is it a mounting issue? What am I missing? 

I don’t think they made them left and right handed 

They are left & right handed, the angle of the glass in the black frame is different. Had once an original set that was darker of glass and gave a bigger angle of view, so you could see more but everything looked smaller. So objects in the rear view mirror were closer than they appear... Had to change them, couldn't get used to those.

• Like 1

Lepo5 is the oracle when it comes to the 400 mirror. 

I have a pair from him that are narrow mount.  Blue glass. Mint.  Worth every penny. 

Ive had standard 400 genuine mirrors from him and he talked me through the painstaking disassembly and reassembly to make them left and right.  

I did make a silicone mould so I can reproduce a better mounting foot too in plastic 😀

• Like 2

• 1 month later...