Blitz Seat Covers

I bought a set of 15inch melber alloys from this guy a few months back. He had them on as buy it now 150euros. I couldn't get the description translated properly and expected them to arrive without tyres. They rolled up in the post with 4 damn near new fulda tyres and he only charged me 60euros for postage delivered to the door! :o

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where i could get the fabric for these blitz seats i just need the center panels with blitz logo posibly repro and preferably closer to home(Rep of Ireland)????looked everywhere and even considered getting a weaving company to reproduce these centre panels but i thought there wouldn't be enough demand, would many people on here be interested if i were to get these printed???

Repro fabric is available. Keep your eyes peeled on the members area of forum in the future as we are looking into this.

Very nice :) (getting ah excited). When do i need to send my deposit? :lol: will def have 4ms.

If its a good price? hmmm blitz curtains/bedsheets 'braw' :lol:

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by keith1200