Mk1 Cavalier Sri130

Mick

MK1 Cavalier 2000 GL Manual 5 speed (SRi130 engine) £1000

Just north of Lincoln

1978 T reg

No Tax or Test (Mid build)

Mileage unknown but engine has 75K on

07810 632201

With regret I have decided to thin out my fleet of cars, 10 is too many and just keeping the daily's going and family time has left me with too many unfinshed projects with no forecast on completion so this is the first victim :(

MK1 Cavalier with SRi130 (SEH) Engine running on injection, Manta 1.8 5 speed box and rear axle, Brembo Calipers on Carlton vented discs with braided hoses.

Lowered 60mm on Jamex springs with Spax adjustables, E30 alloys with new 205/50 15 V rated rubber. Astra SXi interior, complete with all parts to finish and spares. Very quick for an old Cav, needs finishing mainly fit roof lining, dash electrics and fit interior properly, few bits of nif naf and last bits and its done.

Needs no welding or paint, 2 bubbles coming through on one arch. Was resprayed in Porsche Guards Red (not orange as it looks) with new Vinyl roof.

Photo0100.jpg

Photo0101.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

Photo0103.jpg

Photo0112.jpg

Photo0110.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Photo0105.jpg

P24-08-09_1310.jpg

Photo0106.jpg

Photo0107.jpg

Photo0109.jpg

Edited by Mick

So here I am looking at getting my 16V Manta finished "Some Time" and in need of a daily driver that is different and more along the lines of "What I know" I can keep running indefinately. So so tempted by this.

If I was gonna do a MKI Cav this is exactly how I would do it except with the dizzy.

I already have a Manta to view but that will not be until the 20th now, typical that good affordable stuff crops up when you leat expect and being committed to something else (for now) could stop me getting an absolute bargain here.

Not too sure whether to wish you good luck with the sale or not Mick cos I'm now hoping that the car I'm currently after may fall through.

Sorry Clive, or maybe it made your life easier but its Sold.... Was sold on here, thanks for the interest and comments. Will be sad to see it go but after 3 years of looking at it and no idea when it would get done it was time to move it on :unsure:

• 1 month later...