The A Arrives

johnboy

:angry: :angry:

OK so i've managed to upload to my photo bucket account but do you think i can suss out how to get them on here?? i've gone through the posts about uploading pictures but i can't suss it out yet, think i'll go and have me tea and try again later, John :(

:angry: :angry:

OK so i've managed to upload to my photo bucket account but do you think i can suss out how to get them on here?? i've gone through the posts about uploading pictures but i can't suss it out yet, think i'll go and have me tea and try again later, John :(

mantafrontside.jpgth_rear.jpg

johnboy just copy the image code on photobucket and paste direct in to your post. No need to use the links above. Hope this helps you. Paul.

Edited by paul1393

• 2 months later...

MOT today and it passed, :D:D :D :D :D :D :D:thumbup:P . tax it soon and B) cruising.

Ran ok to the mot station but didn't like the idea of idling so a few tweaks needed me thinks, only advisory was slight pull to the left when braking, think the new brakes just need to bed in, well chuffed considering the car hasn't been on the road since '97ish. (will upload some pics when i suss out the photo bucket thing, still struggling with that :( )

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd364/jbjohnboy/Awaitingtest.jpg

Thanks mate, already lowered slightly but riding on 205 40 17 with 7.5 x 17 rims, very tight for clearance on the rear, just get your fingers between tyre side wall and wheel arch, front very tight with arch to tyre contact slightly on lock when compressing suspension, will have to try rolling the arches or seeing if a 195 section tyre will clear but don't know if a 195 will stretch onto a 7.5 rim, ah well teething troubles eh :thumbup

Nice car, glad it passed MOT.

When you are in Photobucket Open the picture you want to post.

In the box which is headed "Share this photo" go to the bottom to "IMG Code" and with your cursor on the Wording "IMG Code" left click the mouse, and to the right on the address of the picture a yellow highlighted box will appear with the word copied on it.

This has copied the file.

Now go on the forum thread you have created and paste the image there either by right clicking the mouse were you want the photograph and paste or use "Ctrl key" and "V key" together.

Hope this helps, and here is your picture

Awaitingtest.jpg

Hi Rob thanks for that, i am going to try again and see if it works, following your instructions, yeeha it worked

Audi discs and astra calipers behind the 17x7.5 tsw with 205/40/17 tyres

3newbrakesbehindwheel.jpg

Edited by johnboy

I must confess it does look well in the picture but it is in need of a full make over bodywise, a few dents here and there, rust hole in the n/s front wing behind bumper, pin holes on top of the n/s front wing and rust to the door and bonnet edges, i wanted to get it on the road and use/enjoy it this year while i rebuild my garage and then hopefully trim, bumpers, glass etc out and repair and repaint over next winter (well thats the plan if i finish the garage intime, put the plans in today so fingers crossed).

The car had a full resto with new panels and paint (vauxhall flame red, code LV143) in 1995 and had only been used for a couple of years after that and then laid up for some reason, got loads of reciepts for resto work and other stuff and loads of pictures of the restoration that came with the car when i bought it plus what i have done to it so i will load them to photo bucket and now i know what i'm doing i will post them up here as i know you all like piccy's :thumbup

I must confess it does look well in the picture but it is in need of a full make over bodywise, a few dents here and there, rust hole in the n/s front wing behind bumper, pin holes on top of the n/s front wing and rust to the door and bonnet edges, i wanted to get it on the road and use/enjoy it this year while i rebuild my garage and then hopefully trim, bumpers, glass etc out and repair and repaint over next winter (well thats the plan if i finish the garage intime, put the plans in today so fingers crossed).

The car had a full resto with new panels and paint (vauxhall flame red, code LV143) in 1995 and had only been used for a couple of years after that and then laid up for some reason, got loads of reciepts for resto work and other stuff and loads of pictures of the restoration that came with the car when i bought it plus what i have done to it so i will load them to photo bucket and now i know what i'm doing i will post them up here as i know you all like piccy's :thumbup

If you want something without the odd dent or scratch then sign up for some finance at carcraft i'm sure they'll help, yours is cool warts and all...........B)