Old Member Rejoins

turbo16n

Left the club in 2004,before that i was in the club from about 1988.I was A series Parts secretary for 10 years during that time but had to quit due to family comitments.

My first manta was a silver B series Berlinetta EDP184V (if its till around?) but have had numerous mantas since then ie i240 rep ,Ascona 2 door,Cavalier ,A series Turbo,gte hatch and coupe etc.My first love is still the manta A.

Have still got a Manta A ,also in process of buying another A series ( anyone help with transport) and a Cavalier Hatch with a 3.9 rover engine fitted (will sadly have to sell soon , open to offers needs work).

Still have some A series parts but not much.

Maybe i will volunteer to be A series Parts Sec again.

Hi to Mark KInnon , Ron Daymond,Anne Norris, Paul Holton,Steve Titmus, Russell Brough,Chris Collier and numerous others,I live Near Bicester, Oxfordshire so hope to meet some of the local members out there sometime as well

Left the club in 2004,before that i was in the club from about 1988.I was A series Parts secretary for 10 years during that time but had to quit due to family comitments.

My first manta was a silver B series Berlinetta EDP184V (if its till around?) but have had numerous mantas since then ie i240 rep ,Ascona 2 door,Cavalier ,A series Turbo,gte hatch and coupe etc.My first love is still the manta A.

Have still got a Manta A ,also in process of buying another A series ( anyone help with transport) and a Cavalier Hatch with a 3.9 rover engine fitted (will sadly have to sell soon , open to offers needs work).

Still have some A series parts but not much.

Maybe i will volunteer to be A series Parts Sec again.

Hi to Mark KInnon , Ron Daymond,Anne Norris, Paul Holton,Steve Titmus, Russell Brough,Chris Collier and numerous others,I live Near Bicester, Oxfordshire so hope to meet some of the local members out there sometime as well

Welcome back to the club :thumbup

Hi Turbo16n, welcome back to the fold.

you are not too far from me, i live in Woburn Sands which is between Milton Keynes and Woburn of the Abbey and safari park fame. I'm the area rep for Beds,Herts & Bucks so your just outside my official patch though i can spread my infulence far and wide when needs be!

There is another member near you, Ricky Rose, Rickmanta on here, he lives and keeps Manta's at Witney.

you'll have to get in touch, if you get your A going you'll have to join our crowd at a car show or two, my numbers below or PM/e-mail me.

Welcome back to the club.

Thanks Ian, although I only have my GTE now due to starting my own business, I can only afford to pamper the one!

If you're stuck for temporary storage/parking I do rent a yard in Standlake and used to have 5 manta's there so have some space if needed. It'd be nice to have some A's local.

Welcome back to the club.

Thanks Ian, although I only have my GTE now due to starting my own business, I can only afford to pamper the one!

If you're stuck for temporary storage/parking I do rent a yard in Standlake and used to have 5 manta's there so have some space if needed. It'd be nice to have some A's local.

Thanks for welcome back message,nice to be back with people who like Manta's. Will email you soon .