Opel Manta 400 Rep

Thought Irecognised the reg. I owned that car when it was blue. Certainly looks alot nicer painted up like that and will go better with that engine swap. :thumbup Think it might be a bit pricy though !

ps, just incase anyone is interested, the body kit (was a lamp pod as well ) is one of the kits that 'Martin' does ,so youshould be able to see the quality of his work. :D

i love the sticker on the sides lol reminds me of a matchbox car lol. it was a year or two ago that nelson stuart sold his 400 let manta for $15,000 now that was worth every penny as that car was mental. have manta's gone that much i value??

I suppose to be fair maybe I'm not in a position to judge, being that I've never built one. I however reckon to get 13k for it! it needs to be a wee bit more special than a standard exclusive manta with a 400 kit, red-top and wide wheels. Maybe it is a wee bit special and the asking price reflects this! but I certainly can't tell from the advert, 'hench'. I remember a beautful white Ascona with the full blitz interior/five stud wheels etc selling last year for around about the 10k mark, anyone who remember's that car; will understand my thoughts.

cool price, lets hope it goes for something near.

im soon to start my 400rt and let me tell you. ive spent 6k and not

even started to strip the car yet:-0 thats just the engine, bodykit, mint shell, wheels.

just to add i dont like the stripe. and hope its got a cam belt onit now too:)

I suppose to be fair maybe I'm not in a position to judge, being that I've never built one. I however reckon to get 13k for it! it needs to be a wee bit more special than a standard exclusive manta with a 400 kit, red-top and wide wheels. Maybe it is a wee bit special and the asking price reflects this! but I certainly can't tell from the advert, 'hench'. I remember a beautful white Ascona with the full blitz interior/five stud wheels etc selling last year for around about the 10k mark, anyone who remember's that car; will understand my thoughts.

If your on about the lhd Ascona 400r that was for sale in Ireland last year, then it sold for in and around the £13k region.. might not be the same car but sounds very similar......