Manta B Parts

czwh42

I've been trying to clear the garage out and objectively look at what I need and don't need. Most of the items listed below where bought as a 'good idea' or 'that would come handy', but things have moved on and so have the cars they were intended for.

All parts are located in Derby, but I visit St. Albans frequently. I can meet up anywhere in between too. I can post the smaller items, but the bigger stuff is collection only.

Feel free to ask questions, don't be shy ;)

Rear seats for coupé. I believe they are a Berlinetta item. Both parts are in good condition. £30 collection only.

DSC00033a.jpg

K&N Filter for 2.0 Litre GTE. Used for 2 months. It was taken off for MOT and never put back on. Very good condition. Most bolts and brackets are still present. £SOLD

DSC00047a.jpg

Rear quarter glass for hatch. These are the sealed units which came off my 1.8 exclusive. It has a green tint. The seals and glass are in good condition. £40 collection only.

DSC00035a.jpg

Rear quarter glass for coupé. These are the sealed units which came off my first V8 manta. It has a brown tint. The seals and glass are in good condition. £40 collection only. PROVISIONALLY SOLD

DSC00034a.jpg

A-post. I bought this for the A post cover. £15 + P&P PROVISIONALLY SOLD

DSC00046a.jpg

Manta tow bar. I bought this many moons ago for my hatch. I can take some measurements if anyone requires them. £30 + P&P.

DSC00040a.jpg

Strut braces. The yellow one is an OMP item that came with one of the cars I bought and was never fitted. There are a few scratches, but generally it's in good condition. Comes with clamps and aluminium spacers. The chrome one is a used item. There is a little bit of corrosion in the corners. Still usable. OMP Strut brace is £30. Chrome one is £20. Both are collection only.

YELLOW ONE PROVISIONALLY SOLD

DSC00036a.jpg

Edited by czwh42

I've been trying to clear the garage out and objectively look at what I need and don't need. Most of the items listed below where bought as a 'good idea' or 'that would come handy', but things have moved on and so have the cars they were intended for.

All parts are located in Derby, but I visit St. Albans frequently. I can meet up anywhere in between too. I can post the smaller items, but the bigger stuff is collection only.

Feel free to ask questions, don't be shy ;)

Rear seats for coupé. I believe they are a Berlinetta item. Both parts are in good condition. £30 collection only.

DSC00033a.jpg

K&N Filter for 2.0 Litre GTE. Used for 2 months. It was taken off for MOT and never put back on. Very good condition. Most bolts and brackets are still present. £25 + P&P.

DSC00047a.jpg

Rear quarter glass for hatch. These are the sealed units which came off my 1.8 exclusive. It has a green tint. The seals and glass are in good condition. £40 collection only.

DSC00035a.jpg

Rear quarter glass for coupé. These are the sealed units which came off my first V8 manta. It has a brown tint. The seals and glass are in good condition. £40 collection only.

DSC00034a.jpg

A-post. I bought this for the A post cover. £15 + P&P

DSC00046a.jpg

Manta tow bar. I bought this many moons ago for my hatch. I can take some measurements if anyone requires them. £30 + P&P.

DSC00040a.jpg

Strut braces. The yellow one is an OMP item that came with one of the cars I bought and was never fitted. There are a few scratches, but generally it's in good condition. Comes with clamps and aluminium spacers. The chrome one is a used item. There is a little bit of corrosion in the corners. Still usable. OMP Strut brace is £30. Chrome one is £20. Both are collection only.

DSC00036a.jpg

Interested in the rear coupe glass/seals, second dibs please.

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm interested in the Tow bar you have for sale. I'm in Bury Manchester so can't get down to pick it up. Could you give me an estimate on the postage and also how to pay?

Regards

Tops

PM sent mate :thumbup

• 5 years later...