B Series Manta

keith1200

Just a wee post :thumbup

Looking for a cheap project Manta, either from Scotland/North of England (because of delivery costs).

Has to be CIH and B series (don't have any A series or OHC parts in my collection). Roof/chassis legs/floors/non-runner/iffy paint-work (no problem).

Cheers,

Keith

Just a wee post :thumbup

Looking for a cheap project Manta, either from Scotland/North of England (because of delivery costs).

Has to be CIH and B series (don't have any A series or OHC parts in my collection). Roof/chassis legs/floors/non-runner/iffy paint-work (no problem).

Cheers,

Keith

What's up Keith, are you redundant or just bored? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Missed that one :(

Any member's with too many projects: I'm still looking :D can sort-out cash+parts, etc some sort of deal ;)

Hi Keith,

Have a word with Jock he was toying on selling B2/C coupe i2000 not an i200! worth a chat maby.

cheers rab.

Hi Keith,

Have a word with Jock he was toying on selling B2/C coupe i2000 not an i200! worth a chat maby.

cheers rab.

Cheers for that Rab :thumbup I suspect it will probably be oot my price and ability range tho :( There's been 4 or 5 good cheap projects on ebay over the last few months but their always at the other side of the country :o A nice cheap rusty hatch would be probably be ideal.

Edited by keith1200

• 3 weeks later...

i could possibly elp!

i have a manta b hatchback

i rencently put it on ebay and was let down by a guy from scotland the car runs and drives well. the mot runs out the 30th of tis month and the hydrolic lifter have been rubbing on the cam manking the engine tap. the car is striped out with 2 bucket seats in one spaco sprint 5 adn a kirkly ally seat for the driver it also has a forge fuel cell, full s/s exhaust itg webber it only has 64000 miles on it i live in the north east of england adn would take £500 if your intrested or want some pics just email me at jw109@hotmail.co.uk

its a 1.8 gt and i also have some bits and pices a wing clutch other bits and bobs you can have with the car

Edited by nosaj109

• 2 weeks later...