B Series Chrome Bumpers Needed

xecoupe

Hello all,

I am trying to source a complete set of chrome bumpers for my B coupe. I understand now that good straight ones are like

rocking horse poo but if they are ok and can be sorted with some work and rechromed I would be very grateful if any one out there

has a set for sale or who knows the whereabouts of one.

I have tried a few sites like ebay, dr manta, m&m Dronten , only opels, and so on but with no luck.

Any help would be ace, cheers very much Adie thumbsup.gif

Edited by xecoupe

Big ask to get good ones, last week there was a pair on ebay along with a collection of other parts, I put a bid on but the seller removed the listing without explanation.

Pretty rude in my opinion not to contact any bidders to say why you have ended an auction, but there you go.

I have a mint rear covered in oil, but unfortuantely I am not prepared to part with it.

Best to keep your eye open for a tatty saloon on ebay & see what can be harvested.

Good luck.

I'm starting to consider looking at repro bumpers designed for other cars and adapting them to fit the Manta. The rear is relatively straightforward, but the front is probably going to be awkward thanks to the V shaped nose of the Manta...

Hey Fermanta, I have been exploring the mk1 cav route as well. tried nearly a dozen vauxhall breakers and part suppliers so far with no luck but will keep searching.

all and any help very welcome, cheers Adie thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...