Please Delete

cam.in.head

After seeing the fun you're having here trying to find a decent front offside wing, I'm starting to think it's going to be a lost cause when I start looking for one for mine next year?

Ideally I'll be wanting one for an early car too, no indicator holes and preferably with the trim clips on. Can't afford Dr Manta prices! Mines been repaired once too, but most of it is beyond salvaging as it's gone all the way down the rail where it bolts on.

Look forward to hearing if you source one from somewhere. Good luck.

could you put up a picture please. TOP CORNER BY WINDSCREEN AREA MUST BE MINT ! also how much & where are you plewase

Had many new wings in the past, TBH mate, I don't think this area will ever be the "MINT" you are hoping to see, i've never seen it yet.

TBH I would have snapped up the first wing offered me due to the scarcity if the parts these days.

ive never had a problem with new wings even pattern ones but that top corner seems to be the first area for the rust to start.my wings are pretty much spot on everywhere except that area . if i cant find a good one il de-ox & weld mine ( i dont believe in paying the hugely inflated prices because of this rarety thing!)i wish i had bought loads years ago when you could get them for £27 each. to help people out now i would be able to sell them on at £27 each! will keep on looking .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...