Please Delete

cam.in.head

• 2 weeks later...

still after v good wing. drivers side for mk1 cav .

must stress thou .i need a v good one. without any rust at all or holes where indicators have been. mine only has a couple of very small bubbles in top corner but as we all know its hard to get rid of any rust once started. bet we all wish we had bought loads of these when you could get pattern ones at any motor shop for under £30..

must stress thou .i need a v good one. without any rust at all or holes where indicators have been. mine only has a couple of very small bubbles in top corner but as we all know its hard to get rid of any rust once started. bet we all wish we had bought loads of these when you could get pattern ones at any motor shop for under £30..

hi

did u ever get pics,waiting on u responding?

colin

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, but the £30 pattern ones fitted like you chucked a sheet of steel at the car :lol:

Edited by Kevin Abbott

i must have been quite lucky with the make of pattern ones around here.they used to fit pretty well.usually a bit of fettling in the top corner by the windscreen..still \after a good wing .wish i hadnt sold an original ascona one now.i could have made that fit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OPEL-MANTA-B-WING-O-S-DRIVERS-FITS-COUPE-GTE-HATCH-SALOON-GENUINE-GM-/160674272699?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2568eed5bb

I see this chap has this wing for sale, don't think it's up to what you are looking for, but he mentions that he has new panels also, worth contacting him, unless you have already done so :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...