5 Stud Hubs

TJM

Hello to all,

Looking to do another batch of 5 stud alloy hubs.

Price will be approx £175 for a pair plus £12.50 for 10 wheels studs and £13.50 P&P to UK Mainland.

I can get specific machining done to your requirements (within reason) to include:

• Change of spigot diamter
  • Various PCDs
  • Removal of rear brake disc screws holes.

Please add your names below with your specific machining needs and I will get these sorted asap.

I need 7 pairs to make up minimum batch. I will hold stock of upto 2 pairs to get the ball rolling.

Regards
Tim

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello to all,

I will look at making another batch of 5 stud hubs as there seems to be a lot of interest. I will be doing one size:

PCD - 5 x 120mm

Spigot Diameter - 70mm.

Everything else will be as standard.

Please confirm below who definitely wants them. I will require a 50% deposit and expected delivery time 3-4 weeks as machinist is busy.

Regards

Tim

Hello

Price will be the same as advertised above. My machinist can start work on them in the 3rd week of August. I will need a 50& deposit up front at £87.50. Let me know your PayPal email address by PM and I will invoice you.

I am looking into rear conversion for both Manta and Atlas rear axles.

Regards

Tim

• Like 1

Hello

Price will be the same as advertised above. My machinist can start work on them in the 3rd week of August. I will need a 50& deposit up front at £87.50. Let me know your PayPal email address by PM and I will invoice you.

I am looking into rear conversion for both Manta and Atlas rear axles.

Regards

Tim

I would be interested if you did front and rear for the standard manta axle.

Thanks

• Like 1

Come on lads get your wallets out.only for people like Tim we would be struggling to get our pride and joys back on the roads.the man is selling a great hard to get item here!!

It is no good to me if I can only change the fronts. If I could buy front and rears at the same time I would.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Yes I did Tim sent him my old rear shafts to Holland just waiting for them to come back would you like to see them when I get them back Tim in case it gives you any ideas for the future in case you want to make a set regards gary

• 1 month later...

Hello to all

5 stud hubs have now been made and are in stock. I can supply with new bearings, wheel studs and new hub caps. The hub caps will be needed as the standard ones won't fit.

I am waiting for the studs to come into me, should be tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Will then look at getting these out to customers.

Many thanks

Tim

Tim I will have the studs caps and bearings for my set please could you fit the bearing before you post them please and did you get chance to sort anything out for brake disc a capilers yet also looking for a set for the back please regards gary