Sr Steering Wheel Horn Button

robah

I am after the black horn button for the SR steering wheel as I am going for this kind of look for my interior.

I know these are rare and hard to get hold of, but I will consider any price for one even with the steering wheel, but not at the over inflated prices that have been on evil bay recently,

Thanks in advance for any dealings or help with this

308Manta400interior1981_zps378b1071.jpg

Rob, If its just the plastic centre cover part you need them i'm almost certain i have one, I had a "project" steering wheel that no one was interested in that i scrapped but kept the centre part which was a centre piece off of an SR wheel, trouble is i'm away until the 24th and it will be a bit later after that before i can look for it, if any good to you?

Rob, If its just the plastic centre cover part you need them i'm almost certain i have one, I had a "project" steering wheel that no one was interested in that i scrapped but kept the centre part which was a centre piece off of an SR wheel, trouble is i'm away until the 24th and it will be a bit later after that before i can look for it, if any good to you?

Hi Paul, as Simon as stated glad you are well, and safe from the storms.

it is just the plastic horn button I am after, my irmscher steering wheel is shabby and needs a refurbish. I am in no hurry as I have to get my interior refreshed and re-upholstered.

Cheers Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Available in Greece in genuine and new if you may not find it locally.......

Thanks, I will see what I can get locally. How much for a new horn button just in case, could always do with a spare. :thumbup

• 9 years later...