Gte White Dial Kit, Free

I used to make these and came across an old one that has been sitting around the garage for a while.

8292258D-F1B8-4861-98BA-C02E9F8648CA_zps

It's not going to be the first person to see the thread I will give it to but I will do it like freecycle and give it to the best request posted. If I don't give them away they would of ended up in the bin so hopefully they can be found a home

I will give it away on saturday evening

Regards

Kev

It may not stick as it's old but it looks ok to me so you may need a spare clock set and don't blame me if you can't get or don't have the ability to remove your needles without cocking them up. The needle will need resetting so the speedo reads correctly and i can explain how to do this

• Like 2

I used to make these and came across an old one that has been sitting around the garage for a while.

8292258D-F1B8-4861-98BA-C02E9F8648CA_zps

It's not going to be the first person to see the thread I will give it to but I will do it like freecycle and give it to the best request posted. If I don't give them away they would of ended up in the bin so hopefully they can be found a home

I will give it away on saturday evening

Regards

Kev

It may not stick as it's old but it looks ok to me so you may need a spare clock set and don't blame me if you can't get or don't have the ability to remove your needles without cocking them up. The needle will need resetting so the speedo reads correctly and i can explain how to do this

Kev, can you send the "how to" please. I have just fitted a set of Clives faces to a set of clocks, and it would be good to check I have set then correctly. Cheers mate.

Chris.

Hi Chris.

Remove the stop pin from where the needle rests against it.

Position the needle so it passes over the m on the mph on the clocks.

Push needle clockwise and re insert stop pin.

That gives a pre load on the needle and the speedo reads correctly.